Welcome to the May Spotlight Blog Hop
This months feature is the National Scrapbook Month kit Happy Times.
The paper kit is free with a $60 purchase from any Close to My Heart Consultant or Consultant's web site. The D-sized stamp set is available for individual purchase at regular price.
m Priscilla, and I'm delighted you decided to view the hop today. The artwork created by the participating consultants will give you an idea of what can be created with this paper kit & stamp set. You've arrived here from Darly's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop or see the list of participants visit Melinda's blog.
Fast & simple single page layout. This layout is easy to pull together in under an hour. I weighted the lower right side of the page because the foiled pink paper on the left is so gorgeous that I could not cover it up. I plan to put this in a frame with a picture of my Mother from this upcoming Mother's Day.
Products used listed below:
- Exclusive Cardstock: White Daisy-used as a base
- Exclusive Ink: Canary, Fern, Glacier, Pomegranate & Smoothie
- M y Reflections: Happy Times Paper Pack - available May 1-31
- My Acrylix: Happy Times CC1064 - available May 1-31
- Exclusive Cricut Collection: Artristy
- Embellishments: Gold Sequins
- Other: Gold Mirror cardstock & Scotch ATG gun & glue
Thank You for viewing our hop if you would like more information about Close to My Heart email me. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment then hop to Gina's blog to see her artwork.
Create from the Heart,